A safe school where all students, led by caring faculty and staff, gain the skills and knowledge needed to be productive citizens.
Boys climbing on rock wall purchased with PTA fundraiser money.
Friends learning on ipads purchased with PTA fundraiser money.
August 1, 2017
The Teacher Tailgate Kickoff Party is next Tuesday, August 1! This is a chance for you to meet your child’s new teacher! All activities will take place outside behind the school. Cross your fingers for dry weather!! In case of rain, the event will be cancelled.
- It will begin at 6:00 and will run until 7:30.
- We will post the classroom assignments online at granberypta.com and on the front doors at 12:00 pm, Tuesday, August 1.
- The school will be locked up during the event. Our teachers do not officially begin work until August 1. Many of them will not have their rooms ready for visitors! We will have the gym open for families to use the restrooms.
- Kindergarten will have a short sneak a peek from 5:00-5:30. These families should enter through the gym doors.
- We are asking you to bring finger foods, desserts, and drinks to share with the families in your homeroom classroom.
- Last name starts with A-H, please bring an appetizer
- Last name starts with I-P, please bring a dessert
- Last name starts with Q-Z, please bring drinks
- Please bring a lawn chair, or blankets to sit on and enjoy getting caught up with old friends while making new ones!
- Reminder that the “Pregame” Parent meetings are Thursday, August 3. These meetings are for parents only.
- 6:00 for grades K-1
- 7:00 for grades 2-4
The 2017-2018 school year is just around the corner! Here is where you’ll find important information about your child’s class assignment and required supply lists.
We will be posting class rosters on our front door AND on this page at 12:00PM, Tuesday, August 1st. Stay tuned for updated information.
Please click here for a list of supplies your child will need for the upcoming school year. Scroll through the document to find the grade your student will be attending.